Young Alumni: Catalysts for Excellence
Our young alumni – those who have graduated in the last 10 years – represent some of the most involved, passionate and dedicated advocates for Carolina and our community. The future of our campus, our students, our faculty and staff, as well as Tar Heels to come depends largely on our young alumni and their support of the University.
- Check out the Young Alumni Leadership Council for ways to volunteer and promote philanthropy at Carolina.
- Update your contact information by emailing email@example.com.
- Join the Carolina Online Ambassadors.
- Follow UNC Young Alumni on social media for the latest events.
Make an Impact
- Find your favorite cause, organization or academic department on campus and become a sustaining supporter to make an impact each month.
- See if your employer will match your gift!
- Become a member of the Chancellor’s Clubs by making a gift of $500 (Classes of 2015-2019) or $1,000 (Classes of 2010-2014).
For more information on young alumni philanthropy at Carolina, contact Meghan Matthews ’16.